Pravina Narayan Co-Founder
A visionary, humanitarian, and an advocate of natural wellness and healing. Pravina’s Divine inspiration founded Vaidya Ayurveda. She is also a Co-Founder at Impact Wellness. Her passion is to create harmony, balance, and fulfillment in people’s lives by uplifting Ayurveda medicine and incorporating therapeutic formulations of natural herbs into western plant-based medicine. As someone who has a zeal for primitive wisdom and Mother Earth’s natural gifts, Pravina desires to live a life with purpose and support others’ wellbeing. But before she started her journey with Vaidya Ayurveda, Pravina was born into an Indian family and culture and absorbed the Ayurveda lifestyles from an early age.
Though immersed in the culture with old-age rituals, foods, herbs, and spices, she didn’t fully realize the significance of medicinal and therapeutic properties that was just ‘part of the lifestyle.’ She remembers oil mixtures massaged into her hair and scalp, sipping on turmeric and spiced chai in cold weather, eating foods prepared with ghee before Western culture made it popular.
In the pursuit of her dreams and aspiration, she awakened to a divine calling after falling into the modern-day stresses in life where she physically and mentally broke down from depression and anxiety. While uninspired by her life, she re-discovered her right of passage and heritage, turned to the ancient system of medicine and went into a full discovery mode, and found the deep-rooted history and healing power of Ayurveda. A holistic approach planted the seed for her next endeavor in this event.
Her desire to heal herself is by doing more for others. Pravina knew that tapping into Ayurveda medicine when people were becoming open to holistic and natural medicine was a good time to elevate natural wellness more than ever. She later formed a team of healers and Ayurveda Ph.D. Doctors through her divine awakening. With her Co-Founders, she went into Ayurveda medicine full force; this was her true calling, devoting her time to spreading awareness across the globe to promote the entire mind and body tranquility. She takes great pride in helping others achieve genuine happiness and health with the support of her warm-hearted and passionate team of healers and doctors. Her passion is taking her on a path to creating a community of healers, services, and products. That was how Vaidya Ayurveda was born.
She and her team of healers and Ayurveda doctors have already formulated products such as their Ayurvedic Immunity Tea for Respiratory Support, Ayurvedic Digestive Tea for Restoring Balance to the Digestive System, and their line of Divine Essential Oils helping with sinus issues, sleep, pain, among others.
Pravina is excited to let her growing community know that Vaidya Ayurveda is just getting started.
Non-Profit Organization Relationships:
- PKD Foundation
- The Great American No Bull Challenge
- Single Mom Planet
- Jem's Life 4 ASPS
- Community Now 'Get Plugged In
- Whispers of the Children's Hearts Foundation
- Harc Foundation
- ALS Foundation
- The Shoe Crew
- Teens Helping Teens
- The Spark Documentary
- Metta World Peace 'Good Cause Mondays at City Walk', Universal Studios
- Life Coach, Lisa Haisha - The Soul Blazing Institute
Dr. Aparna K, BAMS, MD, PhD (Ayurveda) - Co-Founder
She was born into a traditional Ayurveda family of Kerala. She grew up observing her father, Dr. Padmanabhan BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), treating numerous patients successfully over 35 years with the healing touch of Ayurveda. Her father, a postgraduate doctor of Ayurveda, currently runs an Ayurveda Panchakarma Hospital in Kerala and was awarded the best physician by the Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Ayurveda was incorporated into her life from a younger age, and the love for this Ancient holistic science grew up with her. She was blessed to be under the guidance of many luminaries of Ayurveda throughout her academics and clinical career.
She was presented "Jivaka Award" for her outstanding academic performance during her graduation in Ayurveda. Her post-graduation research thesis on rejuvenation therapies in Ayurveda was awarded the best in the college. She did her Ph.D. in Ayurveda from India's most prestigious and pioneer institute for Ayurveda, Institute for Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (IPGT & R.A.), Gujarat Ayurveda University (G.A.U.), India.
Dr. Aparna is known for her dedication, compassion, and commitment towards her science. Becoming an Ayurveda doctor was her destiny, and she rightly considers herself fortunate for being instrumental in healing her numerous patients. She strongly believes that the body should be supported to heal itself, and Ayurveda is the best way to trigger the body's healing energy. Dr. Aparna's field of interest includes Mind-body medicine Vedic Medical Astrology. Her Ph.D. was on the role of yogic practices and Ayurveda medicine in Generalized Anxiety disorder. She has presented papers in many national and international seminars of Ayurveda and has published her research papers in journals. Dr. Aparna has seen in her practice that an integrated approach of Ayurveda, yoga, and Vedic astrology is essential for complete healing.
She is married to a dedicated Ayurveda doctor, Dr. Abhishek Joshi, BAMS, MD, Ph.D. (Ayurveda), who was her senior in post-graduation and Ph.D. Dr. Joshi is appointed as the chair of Ayurveda in Universitas Hindu Indonesia, Bali, Indonesia. She worked as a chief consultant and was instrumental in developing One world Ayurveda in Bali, Indonesia, from April 2015 to January 2017. Additionally, Dr. Aparna conducted many Detox Ayurveda yoga retreats at One world Retreats in 2015-16. She will be joining as the chief consultant at her father's Ayurveda Panchakarma and yoga center Purnayoo Arogya Nikethanam as she wishes to serve her local community through Ayurveda.
She is dedicated to spreading Ayurveda's ancient wisdom and showcasing the real traditional and authentic face of Ayurveda to the world.
CAREER & WORK
- Consulting physician at Purnayoo Arogya Nikethanam – Ayurveda and Yoga Centre, Meenangadi, Wayanad, Kerala , India. 2009
- Honorary clinical registrar for two years at Institute for Post Graduate Training & Research in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar.
- Chief consultant and retreat leader at Oneworld Ayurveda, Bali, Indonesia, February 2015 to January 2018.
- Medical director and consulting physician Purnayoo Arogya Nikethanam – Ayurveda and Yoga Centre, Meenangadi, Wayanad, Kerala, India
- Graduation:Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S):(5 ½ years)(2002-2008) from – S.K.S Ayurveda Medical College, Vijayanagar, Bangalore affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Post-graduation(M.D): In Basic Principles ofAyurveda (3 years) (2009-2012) from Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College, Moodbidri (D.K), Karnataka affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Doctorate in Ayurveda – (Ph.D.): (2 years) (2012-2014) from the most renowned and prestigious centre for excellence in the world for Ayurveda- Institute for Postgraduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar, Gujarat, India.
Dr. Abhishek Joshi, BAMS, MD, PhD (Ayurveda) - Co-Founder
Dr. Abhishek Joshi was born and raised in an Indian family where Ayurveda was practiced daily. Born in a place that is much revered as a holy and spiritual place, "Somnath" in the western part of India, he had imbibed the powerful spiritual vibes right from his childhood. The practice of yoga and meditation was instilled at a tender age in his life by his mother, a yoga teacher at the local school in India. She used to manage minor ailments at home with kitchen herbs which sowed the seeds and inspired Dr. Joshi to further dive deeper into the scientific exploration of the holistic sciences.
These beginnings inspired him to pursue a degree in Ayurveda School in India (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery – B.A.M.S. – 5½ years duration). His zeal in science continued, and he further did his post-graduation (M.D. – 3 years duration) in Ayurveda. He was the topper in his university with a distinction for his master's degree. He went a step further by embracing and internalizing the knowledge of Ayurveda by pursuing his Ph.D. in Ayurveda at the most prestigious institute of Ayurveda in India, Institute for Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (I.P.G.T. & R.A.), Gujarat Ayurveda University (G.A.U.), India. He was a doctorate of Ayurveda at the young age of 29 years.
His keen interest in yoga and meditation was also very much alive, and he became a skilled Meditation & Yoga teacher at the age of 26. He also impacts the lives of millions of people globally, across many countries, with his collaboration with the Art of Living Foundation.
He practiced and taught Ayurveda and yoga at a traditional Ayurveda hospital in Kerala, India, for a year when he got a call from his university vice-chancellor to take up the task of spreading Ayurveda to other parts of the world. He was appointed as Chair of Ayurveda at the young age of 31 years in a 53 years old university in Bali, Indonesia.
He has presented on Ayurveda at many national and international seminars, with his research published in several papers and journals.
He is a perfect combination of authentic knowledge and practical wisdom of Ayurveda and yoga. He consults his patients with traditional Ayurveda principles and a modern scientific approach.
He guides his clients with diet and lifestyle changes, pranayama, meditations, and therapeutic yoga. He also prescribes Ayurveda herbal medicines and Ayurveda treatments if required. All are aimed at the physical and psychological well-being of the patient. His passion for helping people, straightforward approach, gentle nature, dedication to holistic practices, and Ayurveda medicines makes him well respected among his students and patients.
CARRER & WORK
- Lecturer, P.N.Panicker Souhruda Ayurveda medical college, kanhanghad, kasargod (dist.), kerala. From 01/06/2011 till 31/10/2011
- Honorary clinical registrar for two years at Institute for Post Graduate Training & Research in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar. (17/11/2011 till 20/11/2013)
- Worked as consulting physician at Purnayoo Arogya Nikethanam, Ayurveda and yoga center, Wayanad, Kerala. (2013-14)
- Chair of Ayurveda, Kesehatan Ayurveda, Universitas Hindu Indonesia, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (2014- present)
- Doctorate in Ayurveda – (Ph.D.): (2 years) (2011-2013) from the most renowned and prestigious center for excellence in the world for Ayurveda- Institute for Postgraduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar, Gujarat, India.
- Post-graduation(M.D): In Kaumara Bhritya ofAyurveda (3 years) (2008-2011) from Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College, Moodbidri (D.K), Karnataka affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India with distinction.
- Graduation:Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S):(5 ½ years)(2002-2008) from – Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College, Moodbidri (D.K),Karnataka, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India with first class.
Michael Andrew Jones Co-Founder
“Make TODAY the best day of the rest of your life. Don’t just choose to go out into the world and BE GOOD, go out into the world and DO GOOD.”
Michael Jones is a leading holistic healing Soulpreneur whose sole mission is to help others live healthy, natural, prospering lives. He is the Founder of Hemp Life Global, Co-Founder of Impact Wellness. He works diligently with Ph.D. Ayurveda doctors, and Formulation Specialists of natural medicine, Pravina Narayan, deliver nothing but the most effective cutting-edge all-natural plant-based medicinal products that produce natural healing and happiness.
Born and raised in a holistic family that founded four of the largest indoor plant companies in Silicon Valley to detoxify indoor air, even collaborating with the NASA Clean Air Study at NASA's Ames Research Center, Michael decided to follow his mother's horticulturist, holistic-centric footsteps and entered into the holistic wellness field. After graduating high school, he went on to earn his master's certification in massage therapy at Just For Your Health and Palmer College of Chiropractic-West, later advancing in Reiki to become specialized as an energy healer. In addition to this, Michael also studied Child Psychology and Brain Development at Stratford University, even teaching parenting classes at the YMCA before advancing to the Lead Facilitator to guide others to become parenting teachers through the YWCA parenting empowerment program.
Through his devotions in fore fronting the power of Mother Earth's innovations, he has helped create numerous natural medicine formulations, many of which are being used in private doctor practices, cancer treatment facilities, wellness centers, dental offices, and hospice care. Furthermore, he has worked directly with professional athletes, helping them regain physical and mental health through all-natural custom plant-based medicine.
Nothing makes Michael happier than being a valuable resource to the planet, leveraging his abilities and expertise to provide deep physical, mental, and soul healing products that help people thrive in all aspects of their lives. Michael has proven himself a respected leader in his field and a true healer at heart, between his passion, professionalism, and aspirations to give humanity the natural tools to develop mind and body awareness.
Areas of Study
- Chinese Herbal Therapy
- Western Anatomy
- Eastern Anatomy
- Tia Chi Chuan
- Anatomy and Physiology
- American Kratom Association
- Voter Accusations Specialist for California Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative
Non-Profit Organization Relationships
- HARC Foundation in LA (Board of Directors)
- Stanford Blood Center
- PKD Foundation
- Single Mom Planet
- The Great American NO BULL
- Jem’s Life for ASPS
- ALS Foundation
- Feeding America
- The Spark Documentary
- The Shoe Crew
- Teens Helping Teens